In 1930 the Mitteldeutsche Schweißlehr- und Versuchsanstalt revealed its regional ambitions with the name under which it was founded. Today, the SLV Halle GmbH remains strongly rooted in central Germany, but has also established itself firmly in the wider German welding landscape.
Together with the subsidiaries of the GSI – Gesellschaft für Schweißtechnik International mbH it forms a capable national network with international reach.
The success story of SLV Halle from its founding to the present day is the achievement of many: employees, customers, partners and supporters have all contributed in their way to ensuring that SLV Halle can look back with pride on the past 85 years, whilst also looking to the future with optimism.
Good co-operation with partners and customers has brought measurable success. This is due to expertise and capabilities, but also consistent further evolution.
Illustrating how competency, capability and further development are regarded and implemented at SLV Halle represents a central aspect of this document. In keeping with our claim of “Expertise with tradition since 1930“, we would also like to warmly welcome the reader to look back on the history of SLV Halle in the forms of the pictures and text on the following pages.
SLV Halle GmbH established its Dresden centre in 2004.
SLV Halle GmbH cooperates with GSI mbH.
A company of the DVS – German Welding Society
SLV Halle GmbH is a member of „Zuse-Gemeinschaft“