Content of this training is the expansion of knowledge of welding auditors in the field of railway vehicles.
- Tasks and responsibilities of the ECWRV
- Basics of the EN ISO 3834 quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials
- Interpretation of standards EN 15085 Railway applications – Welding of Railway Vehicles and Components
- Guideline ECWRV – certification system Online Register
- Design, calculation and fatigue strength of welded joints
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) and Welding Procedure Qualification Record (WPQR)
- Requirements and qualifications of welding procedures for metallic materials acc. to EN ISO 15607 to EN ISO 15614pp
- Qualification testing of welders and welding operators acc. to
- EN ISO 9606-1, EN ISO 9606-2 and EN ISO 14732
- Chances and limits of non-destructive testing
- NDT personnel acc. to EN ISO 9712
- Presentation of new welding processes
- Special contract requirements of manufacturers
- System Online Register – exercises and practice
Auditors and welding coordinators in the sector of railway vehicles.
Prerequisites for participating in the examination:
qualification as EWF-welding engineer, EWF-welding technologist acc. to EN 15085-2.
Halle (S.), Germany
ECWRV auditor qualification
24.01.2022 – 27.01.2022 in Halle (Saale)
| 1.700,00 €||Registration|