SLV Halle GmbH has been operating in Dresden, Saxony, since January 2004, and has expanded its service range in the region in a short period of years.
This location belongs technically and organisationally to the quality assurance department in SLV Halle.
- Quality assurance
- Testing, inspection and certification centre (PÜZ) for rebar manufacturing and processing
- Staff training in non-destructive material testing using VT visual testing, PT dye penetration testing and MT magnetic particle testing
- Participation in training welding staff at SLV Halle GmbH, SL Großenhain and SL Leipzig.
SLV Halle GmbH – Dresden
TechnologieZentrumDresden – north site – Bldg B, Floor 1
- Tram line 7 from Dresden HBF (main station) towards Weixdorf; alternatively, line 8 towards Dresden-Hellerau, leaving at the Moritzburger Weg stop
- City bus line 77 from Dresden airport towards Dresden-Klotzsche, change to tram line 7 at the Infineon stop towards Pennrich, leaving at the Moritzburger Weg stop
- You will find the entrance to Building B across the road from the Casino zum Torhaus restaurant
- By road
phone:+49 345 5246-300
fax +49 345 5246-372